We are a team of 100+ professionals spread across 17 locations in key manufacturing and R&D centers around the world. Our headquarters is in Singapore, but we are an international organization with employees from 9 different countries and speaking over 15 languages.

We were founded in Japan in 1946 and maintains a strong core of dedication, responsibility, and attention to detail that stems from this Japanese heritage. Approximately 25% of our employees are Japanese, with the remaining 75% largely spread across Asia. Our CEO, Peter Opdahl, is a US national with an MBA from the Thunderbird Graduate School of International Management and four years of education in Japan at the high school, university, and graduate school levels. Our core is Japanese, but with an international mindset, and we always try to take the best of every culture and incorporate that into who we are.

We focus on technology. As a unique hybrid organization of sales, service, and engineering professionals, we believe that we cannot sell unless we first gain the trust of our customers. Trust comes from being financially sound, keeping our professional and ethical commitments, and providing our customers with the best technical service and support they could ever expect. We can only do this by being experts in the products and technologies that we sell, so we educate, train, and provide other necessary support to our people to make this possible. We now have over 50 degreed engineers on staff in and only expect that number to increase as we move forward.

We believe that operational efficiency is the key to business success. Our belief — in fact our Mission Statement — is that if we can increase the efficiency of our customers’ operations, they will make more money and will in turn do more business with us. To do this, we need to work hard at understanding how technology is used in the real world of the factory floor. This is why we spend so much time in factories, and it is why we hire engineers and local staff; If we cannot understand our customer’s manufacturing problems the same way that they do, we cannot help them with a complete solution.